On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 17:15 +0200, Alex Legler wrote:

> The software is unmaintained, and the website template is next to
> unmaintainable. I could go on a bit more about this, but I think these
> two points *alone* justify moving away from it.

I did have brief flurry of activity on gorg after last year's Prague
meeting, mostly an effort to move gorg into the now well-supported and
modern rack world: https://github.com/gentoo/gorg and specifically the
rack branch: https://github.com/gentoo/gorg/tree/rack

But more work is needed and time is hard to find. If people want to help
out feel free to let me know, but I don't think any work on gorg will
ultimately keep the website running on it. It may make infra's work a
bit easier while other solutions are being prepared.

Hans