Pacho Ramos posted on Sat, 15 Jun 2013 22:37:50 +0200 as excerpted:

[Snipped as my comment refers to the subject]

Could you split-up announcements like this into multiple announcements,
so the subject lines remain a reasonable length, please?

Particularly when there's lots of unrelated packages.  If they're all in
the same pkg-category or are otherwise obviously related, it's not so
bad.  But here we have rox packages, firmware, cluster, media, office,
gnome, dev-sharp... all combined in the same very long subject that's
well beyond any reasonable single-line subject length, making it very
easy to miss something critical for the very people who are otherwise
targeted, those who could be interested in maintaining those packages, as
well as any remaining users who might like an early heads-up before they
find their @world update broken due to now-masked packages that they'd
have otherwise caught in the last-rites announcement.

That request made, thanks for helping to de-cruft the tree.  I'm glad
someone's putting in the effort. =:^)