Dnia 2013-06-19, o godz. 19:59:08
""Paweł Hajdan, Jr."" <phajdan...@gentoo.org> napisał(a):

> I was surprised by repoman just dropping FEATURES="sign" . I'm aware
> that at that time it has to commit an updated Manifest to prevent
> breakages, so if gpg fails it proceeds, but is there something it could
> do to check gpg sanity before committing anything?

I'm pretty sure this was discussed already, either here or on bugzie.
Doing test signatures won't cover all failures.

IMHO the best thing to do would be to drop CVS keywords and let repoman
do normal commits instead of this two-step thing. But some of the devs
really prefer to keep them, at least until we migrate to git and have
better ways of e.g. checking the file version.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny