Hi all

I'm going to add eid-viewer, which is software to view the contents of a
Belgian eID card (such as the person's picture, address details or
certificte information), to the Portage tree.

I think the most proper category is "app-misc", but considering this is
already a quite "full" category I'm open to suggestions what a better one
would be (if any).

There is a related package, called app-crypt/eid-mw, already in the tree
under the app-crypt category as it is middleware for interacting with the
card. However, unlike the middleware, the viewer doesn't seem to perform
anything cryptographic-related.

So - is app-misc ok?

Wkr,
        Sven Vermeulen