On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Andrew Savchenko <birc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please do not enable them prior rigorous testing.
>
> I tried network-sandbox — this is a disaster. It brokes distcc
> completely since distcc client can't connect to remote servers (and
> even to a local one if any).

Certainly agree on the need for testing, but it sounds like several
have been using it without issue.  Lack of distcc compatibility could
be addressed by either filtering the setting if it is enabled,
actually bridging the distcc traffic only, or by just publishing news
to warn distcc users to disable it.

I don't think that distcc compatibility should drive the defaults -
distcc is not enabled by default and anybody using it should be able
to handle reading a news item and complying.

Rich