On 09/07/14 18:35, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
> В письме от Вт, 8 июля 2014 18:22:50 пользователь Samuli Suominen написал:
>> It seems to me like people aren't making the effort of joining to the
>> team and meeting the high quality
>> ebuild syntax they've kept up...
> Samuli! With all my respect to you personally, please, don't tell anything
> about "high quality" of ebuilds syntax by the games team. Please.

There are open bugs (non-ebuild bugs), sure
There are sometimes wrong dependencies in old binary-only games which
require special CD-ROM or other distfile, because that's
when we rely upon users to report the dependencies

But, the ebuild syntax is good as it's in eg. base-system, toolchain
And games ebuilds are nice examples for people learning to write ebuilds

So, don't know what you are referring to...

- Samuli