On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 04:05:19AM +0000, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
> It seems like everyone needs to "chill" a bit.

++

> On Sat, 27 Sep 2014, Tom Wijsman wrote:
> > What is really needed here is a vote by the Council on whether to add bc
> > back to the stage3. If the people do insist, another vote regarding
> > adding or changing an editor to stage3 could be done as well.
>
> No, there isn't a need for a Council vote here. This is something up to
> Releng (in respect to what is in the stages) and to everyone in respect to
> what is part of the system set.

Yeah, my bad, for my part I was really thinking of @system, though ed outside
chroot would make install-scripting easier. (I have a penchant for running
off the minimal install iso; yes I know the alternatives, thx.)

Cheers for your continued hard-work; from where I'm sitting releng works
well, though could perhaps use one or two dedicated helpers.

Regards,
igli
--
#friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)