On 01/11/14 11:47, Diego Elio Pettenò wrote:
The problem with "it's trivial to do that in python so just do it" is
that first of all Python is not my language of choice, so the whole
infrastructure is currently not written in Python at all. And all the
people, including Luca, who promised they can convert it to Python in
no time, never delivered. Beside the point that, if it's so trivial
for somebody, I would expect it'll take them less time to provide me
with the tool, rather than complain about it.

Sorry I hadn't time to do that and everything fell low in the todolist since the tinderbox was put on hold.

That said, we have enough people with python skills could we just pick few days and come up with a good solution?

lu