On 14/02/15 20:30, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
Am Samstag, 14. Februar 2015, 15:38:12 schrieb Nikos Chantziaras:
On 13/02/15 00:03, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
We have an overlay that can be used and is used for user contributions.

Any plans to move it to github so we can fork and send pull requests?

Any plans to take the quizzes and take responsibility yourself? :)

I've been around long enough (2005-ish or so) to know that I don't want the Gentoo dev-community drama :-P But perhaps more importantly, I tend to disappear for whole months at a time.

Should user-submitted patches/pull requests be sent to the vmware herd email, or directly to you?