On Thursday, February 26, 2015 19:22:16 Luis Ressel wrote: > On Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:13:14 -0600 > > Alex Brandt <[email protected]> wrote: > > # Alex Brandt <[email protected]> (21 Feb 2015) > > # Upstream renamed to docker-compose for all future releases > > app-emulation/fig > > Wouldn't a pkgmove be the better way to handle this?
I thought about that and decided against it since the new versions are already released under the new name with a perfect discontinuity. The old versions don't have the new name while the new have both. Thus, with docker-compose always having newer versions than fig I figured the move would be unnecessary since the versions of fig don't translate to docker-compose while the new ones aren't released under fig. If this isn't correct, let me know how to do the move and I'll give it a shot. Otherwise, I think purging fig is the better move. Regards, -- Alex Brandt Cloud Evangelist for Rackspace and Developer for Gentoo http://blog.alunduil.com
