El vie, 27-03-2015 a las 21:03 +0000, Robin H. Johnson escribió:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 09:45:25PM +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
> > El mié, 25-03-2015 a las 21:25 +0000, Robin H. Johnson escribió:
> > [...]
> > > - timeout:
> > >   this is how long you we suggest you wait for the maintainer/team to
> > >   comment on your change.
> > >   Format should be a short duration specifier per ISO8601
> > >   I'd like to default it to 1 week: 'P1W'.
> > [...]
> >
> > I would establish a maximum here to prevent people from "avoiding" any
> > changes by others setting, for example, the value to 1 year and, once
> > the issue is completely ignored, blaming on not following the
> > metadata.xml rules :|
> Ok, what's a reasonable max that doesn't block progress?
> P6M?

I would prefer 1M (well... if the developer is not able to even comment
in bug reports in 1 month, maybe he should have at least a devaway
message explaining how to deal with his/her packages if he is not able
to reply so "soon") :/

Anyway, that is my personal opinion of course, maybe other would prefer
3M or similar :|