Hello.

I'm not a Gentoo Developer and sorry if I shouldn't write such messages
here. If it's really so then I'll consider this in the future and it
will not happen again.

The question is only for Russian Gentoo Developers subcommunity.

I had been trying to push the idea of creating an united FOSS community
to solve problems of the higher school of the Russian Federation. But
such initiatives faded due to absence of support of top executives… And
now (according to e.g. [1]) it won't be a problem, IMHO. And I'd prefer
make a distribution for the higher shool based on Gentoo Linux. So
here's the Question:

Does anybody interested in creating a consortium to send an application
to the Ministry of Communications?

[1] http://www.opennet.ru/opennews/art.shtml?num=42189

Best regards, Dmirty.