On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:55:14 +0200
Ulrich Mueller <u...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> >> From previous ocaml stabilizations, I'd say that I'll have to use
> > --force for at least two months before it can be removed. I might
> > get bored and alias --force :)
>
> Unless the commit rate in dev-lang/ocaml (which was a total of five
> commits during last year) would raise by at least an order of
> magnitude, I'd say that it's not much of a hardship.

(this depends on upstream release rate mostly)

> But if you insist, feel free to revert my change to layout.conf until
> newer ocaml is stable.

Nah, may the --force be with you :)

However, I always saw repoman errors as 'must be fixed before
committing'; but in this case, any fix (removal or in place eapi
change) is worse than the error itself; that's why I insisted in getting
things fixed beforehand. I guess repoman errors are not that important
after all.