Mike Frysinger писал 09-08-2015 15:43:
On 09 Aug 2015 14:54, Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
Hi all!

please don't top post

Current repoman complains about headers in ebuilds

>>> Creating Manifest for /home/alexxy/Gentoo/gentoo/sys-cluster/open-mx
   ebuild.badheader              1
    sys-cluster/open-mx/open-mx-1.5.4.ebuild: Malformed CVS Header on
line: 3

So may be its better to drop $Id: $ completely?

it should look like:
# $Id$

but even then, yes, we should just trim the line
-mike

Since repoman do comparison with header.txt which contains

alexxy@x240 ~/Gentoo/gentoo $ cat header.txt
# Copyright 1999-2015 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

So we can change last line to $Id$ or since it dont actualy needed we can simply drop it.

--
Best Regards,
Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov