Hello, everyone.

Now that we're officially on git and can officially use pull requests
to provide rapid community interaction, it'd be convenient to have
a little better framework for pinging package maintainers.

With the unofficial mirror/pull request project, I was either looking
for project member GitHub accounts and pinging found project members by
name, or talking to them directly on IRC. However, with the growth in
number of pull requests this will become more and more inconvenient.
Therefore, I think it's time to be able to mirror teams willing to work
with GitHub community there for easier 'pings'.

I have two ideas right now:

1. creating GitHub Gentoo project teams corresponding to willing Gentoo
teams,

2. preparing lists of GitHub usernames on project wiki pages.

Solution 1. is cleaner. In this case, we create GitHub teams under
the Gentoo projects, and add appropriate Gentoo developers having
GitHub accounts to the teams. Then, in PRs we can just ping the whole
team like @Gentoo/Qt or like.

Solution 2. avoids adding any GitHub teams. In this case, in team wiki
page we collect team member usernames like "@Pesa, @kensington, ..." so
we could copy-paste it to pull requests. We still require extra effort
when 'assigning' PRs but at least I don't have to lookup the same
people over and over again.

With some Wiki people help, we could even implement updating GitHub
teams automatically following Wiki member changes.

Your thoughts?

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny