On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 6:46 AM, Julian Ospald <hasuf...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> This is particularly useful for people who run alternative
> package managers and want to control their configuration.

I certainly support the principle, but for the sake of transparency
can we try to coordinate this so that the setting name doesn't change
when this moves into the package manager for EAPI6?  PMS is more about
the content of the ebuilds, so presumably all package managers could
structure how patches are provided by the user in whatefver way is
most consistent with how they already operate.

--
Rich