On 19/09/15 12:36, hasufell wrote:
> Hmm, you are suggesting to do this even for packages that only
> have one SLOT anyway? I'm really not sure about this. Depending on
> the SLOT-naming-scheme that will be introduced it may require
> massive changes as well. It's hard to look into the future. I
> personally think it is enough to do that for multislot packages.

I think, pro-actively considering the case of new slots makes sense
because of the reasons stated. But I would suggest that we should go for
"No SLOT set, the PM assumes :0". That way, the SLOT is fixed and no
upgrade to the new version would happen, but we have lesser amount of
SLOTs to set.

Justin