On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 10:15 AM, hasufell <hasuf...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Nevertheless, we'll try to continue, reduce public noise and keep the
> reviews useful.

Bugs would probably be helpful from the standpoint that they also are
a mechanism to keep track of whether the issue was corrected.

I don't think it is a bad thing if you wanted to publish the top-5
issues of the week/month/etc on the lists or something useful for
general education/improvement.  The key is to keep the general
relevance of the lists high.

Personally, if somebody pointed out a mistake I made I'd probably be a
bit embarrassed to give them a hard time about it no matter what the
mechanism.  Let's just try to keep things reasonably objective.

--
Rich