On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 9:19 PM, Anthony G. Basile <bluen...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Does that include stuff that breaks on systems using musl instead of
> glibc?  Or uclibc?  or eudev instead of udev.  What about openrc vs
> systemd?  Shall I go on?  Of course its murky.

Sure, but none of that stuff is going to get caught by the CI system
most likely.  The scenario was one commit breaks 100 packages, and I
guess I read into it that this is in a vanilla profile.

I suppose there always is a gray area, but if it is breaking on a
default profile I'd consider that something every committer should be
concerned with, and that is the sort of thing that the tinderbox is
going to catch.

In any case, it is just data.  As you say emails can be ignored if appropriate.

--
Rich