On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 20:39:18 +0100
Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:25:33 +0000
> James Le Cuirot <ch...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 19:35:55 +0100
> > Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> >
> > > The only maintainer of gpe herd is MIA for some time, and this
> > > pretty much renders the whole thing maintainer-needed.
> > >
> > > Is anyone interested in keeping the herd as-is and maintaining all
> > > packages in it? If I get no reply till 2016-01-24, I will
> > > effectively remove the herd and announce the packages that landed
> > > in maintainer- -needed as a result.
> >
> > All that stuff got masked for removal by Pacho recently anyway.
>
> If you mean the matchbox set, it doesn't cover all of those packages.
> Unless they were masked separately.

Only x11-libs/libfakekey and x11-libs/libxsettings-client are still
unmasked; both of them have additional maintainers, so nothing will
have to go to maintainer-neeeded@ when the GPE herd is disbanded.

By the way, x11-libs/libxsettings-client doesn't have any revdeps and
looks like it could be removed along with the other GPE stuff.
libfakekey still has some revdeps, though.

--
Luis Ressel