On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 19:19:31 +0000
Amadeusz Żołnowski <aide...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> writes:
> > Packages currently in herd along with their other maintainers:
> > [...]
> >
> > net-im/ejabberd              :
>
> I have not much knowledge about erlang stuff, but I will take ejabberd
> if noone else wants. Co-maintainers are welcome.

I would love if ejabberd gets maintained again :-)

I recently tried to update it, but it's a bit annoying, upstream makes
things really hard. They live-git-checkout various things (and
adapt that based on config flags) and don't provide a tarball including
everything that's needed.
The last person working on that was radhermit.

Maybe we can try to fix that together and get a new version into the
tree.

--
Hanno Böck
http://hboeck.de/