On 4 February 2016 at 23:27, Jason Zaman <perfin...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> www-servers/nginx nginx_modules_http_access nginx_modules_http_auth_basic
> nginx_modules_http_autoindex nginx_modules_http_browser
> nginx_modules_http_charset nginx_modules_http_fancyindex
> nginx_modules_http_fastcgi nginx_modules_http_geo nginx_modules_http_gzip
> nginx_modules_http_limit_req nginx_modules_http_limit_zone
> nginx_modules_http_map nginx_modules_http_memcached nginx_modules_http_proxy
> nginx_modules_http_realip nginx_modules_http_referer
> nginx_modules_http_rewrite nginx_modules_http_scgi nginx_modules_http_spdy
> nginx_modules_http_split_clients nginx_modules_http_ssi
> nginx_modules_http_upstream_check nginx_modules_http_upstream_ip_hash
> nginx_modules_http_userid nginx_modules_http_uwsgi

I used to do this sort of thing for the PYTHON_TARGETS stuff, but it
hurts way too badly.

So now instead I have a couple of convenience tools in `package.env` +
`env.d` instead. ( Queue many ewing )

Its really sad we can't just have what Paludis does, package.use side
support for USE_EXPAND.

www-servers/nginx  normal_use_flags NGINX_MODULES: http_access
http_auth_basic http_autoindex

Or similar.

But I'd expect such a feature to make auto-unmask less elegant.

--
Kent