On 2/15/16 8:43 AM, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> On 02/15/2016 01:20 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:38 PM, Anthony G. Basile
>> <bluen...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>>> We discussed the state of libressl today in the council.
>>> Proceeding forward with that work, I'm going to propose a new
>>> project and getting together a team.  Much of the work has
>>> already done by hasufell and what remain is just following
>>> through on his plan.
>>
>> Is "his plan" detailed anywhere? In other words, what does it mean
>> to sign up for this project? :)
>>

> https://github.com/gentoo/libressl/wiki/Transition-plan#fixing-unstable-arch-ebuilds

That is the plan, and I do need help with it, but even if you don't have
a lot of time, I would appreciate if you get familiar with the issues
and advise me so that I don't act alone (aka act stupidly).  So I run
other "alt" projects like the uclibc/musl stuff and hardened, and these
mostly stay out of the way of other projects.  I'd like libressl to do
the same.

I'll put up a page over the weekend.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph. D.