All,

I want to add a "memcached" USE flag to mail-filters/rmilter. Before
doing so, I looked if there was a global USE flag. There is not, but I
though see usage across 14 packages:

dev-db/pgpool2[memcached]: Use memcached for query caching
dev-php/pecl-mysqlnd_qc[memcached]: Use
<pkg>dev-libs/libmemcached</pkg> as a storage handler
mail-filter/opendkim[memcached]: Add support for using
<pkg>dev-libs/libmemcached</pkg>
mail-mta/postfix[memcached]: Add support for using
<pkg>net-misc/memcached</pkg> for lookup tables
net-analyzer/graphite-web[memcached]: Enable memcached support
net-analyzer/munin[memcached]: Install the packages required for
memcached monitoring.
net-mail/automx[memcached]: Enable memcached support
sys-auth/keystone[memcached]: Installs dependencies needed for using
memcached as a backend
sys-cluster/cinder[memcached]: Installs the memcached server
sys-cluster/gearmand[memcache]: Support memcache daemon (via
<pkg>dev-libs/libmemcached</pkg>) for the queue storage.
sys-cluster/nova[memcached]: Installs the memcached server
sys-cluster/swift[memcached]: adds memcached support
www-servers/lighttpd[memcache]: Enable memcache support for mod_cml
and mod_trigger_b4_dl

Most of these seem to depend on dev-libs/libmemcached or
net-misc/memcached, with a few packages depending on language-specific
stuff (e.g. dev-perl/Cache-Memcached or dev-python/python-memcached).

I suppose the description can just be "Enable memcached support".

Any objections?

Cheers,

Dirkjan