On 26/05/16 02:12, Matt Turner wrote:
> Is tatt usable for anyone? Both the 0.3 and 9999 versions seem to hang
> after printing the Bugnumber:
>
> # tatt -b 576112
> Bugnumber:  576112

I can reproduce it.  This is most likely due to 'bugz' asking for login
credentials to bugzilla, leading to the python subprocess module
stalling.  Something changed here, as in earlier versions (of python?
pybugz?) it would still ask on the shell so that you could see what is
going on.

My solution to this was to recommend an alias

bugz="bugz -u ... -p ..."

which also does not work anymore.  So a new solution must be found to
tell bugz the login credentials.  I'm working on it in
https://github.com/tom111/tatt/issues/24

Cheers,
Thomas

--