On 06/11/2016 05:52 PM, waltd...@waltdnes.org wrote:
On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 10:58:35PM +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote
On 06/11/2016 10:53 PM, Daniel Campbell wrote:
On 06/11/2016 07:48 AM, james wrote:
[snip]

Good/Bad idea, posting proxy-maintainer questions to gentoo-user?
(recall irc does not work for me). Also, it might just spur on other
users to create/maintain a few packages in their own area of interest.

There is also a gentoo-proxy-ma...@lists.gentoo.org list for these
kinds of questions that is likely more appropriate

Archive?

I did find (2) entries in gmane::

http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.gentoo.proxy-maint

surely, I'll be adding to this list

   And also gentoo-devhelp

Huh. I did now see this one on the comprehensive list. Is there an archive? I did find this on gmane, but this list seems mostly inactive.
Pretty sparse over the last year.

Thanks for the resource listings.

James