Oops, I saw your second draft later :S

El lun, 22-08-2016 a las 14:03 -0500, William Hubbs escribió:

> [...]
> If you have any service scripts after running this command that
> generate
> this warning, please file bugs against the packages that own these
> scripts, not against OpenRC.

How risk is the change from #!/sbin/runscript to #!/sbin/openrc-run?
Can it be done "blindly" simply changing from one to another? In that
case it seems not so many packages are pending and, maybe, we could fix
them instead of telling people to report bugs once they find the
obsolete init.d files (and then wait for each package to get that
fixed... and re-emerge that version)

$ grep -r "/sbin/runscript" */*/files/*
app-admin/prelude-manager/files/prelude-manager.initd:#!/sbin/runscript
app-emulation/lxc/files/lxc.initd.4:#!/sbin/runscript
app-emulation/lxd/files/lxd-2.0.1.initd:#!/sbin/runscript
app-misc/lirc/files/irexec-initd:#!/sbin/runscript
net-analyzer/prelude-correlator/files/prelude-
correlator.initd:#!/sbin/runscript
net-analyzer/prelude-lml/files/prelude-lml.initd:#!/sbin/runscript
www-apps/grafana-bin/files/grafana.initd:#!/sbin/runscript
www-apps/grafana-bin/files/grafana.initd.2:#!/sbin/runscript

There are only a few we could fix just now if we can simply replace the
line