On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 9:55 AM, Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:42:22 -0400
> Rich Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>>
>> I do think that this is one of the areas where hasufell's concept of
>> making the 3rd-party workflow the main workflow could have helped.
>> Right now the people with commit rights mostly do things in a way that
>> it is awkward to feed 3rd-party contributions into.
>
> You are really going off-topic, you know?

No argument.  I meant it more as a tangential comment.  I wasn't
suggesting that this somehow had to be incorporated into the solution.

> But then, I don't really want to pursue this further. I'll leave it for
> others to decide where to put the ideas I've put into words in that
> GLEP draft.

Well, hopefully I didn't scare you off.  Ultimately though it probably
does need somebody who is really passionate about pull requests or
whatever to try to push it through.  There are certainly those of us
on these lists with interests just as perverse as that...

--
Rich