On 2016-12-11 15:13, gro...@gentoo.org wrote:
> But this commit sits in my copy of the tree, and I cannot
> push it. What can I do?

You can't push because the commit isn't signed?

If it is the last commit, just run `git commit --amend -S`

If it isn't the last commit, try `git log` to get the commit id before
your unsinged commit followed by `git rebase -i
<COMMITID_BEFORE_YOUR_UNSINGED_COMMIT>^`. Now set the unsigned commit to
"EDIT" (don't touch any other commits, keep "PICK") and run `git commit
--amend -S` and continue rebase to finish.

Now your commit should be signed and you should be able to push.

For future, apply settings like shown in
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_git_workflow#Repository_settings to
the Gentoo repository to prevent situations like that.

--
Regards,
Thomas