Hello all.

with the great and awesome work of Michael Palimaka (kensington) and the
support of the wg-stable, for the stabilization process, some changes on our
bugzilla have been done.

We have two new components:
- Stabilization
- Keywording

When you will choose one of those, you will see two new fields:
- Atoms to stabilize
- Runtime testing required

Atoms to stabilize needs to be filled in the following way:
=CATEGORY/PACKAGE-VERSION
so for example:
=app-portage/eix-0.31.10
In this way all arches in CC need to stabilize the specified atom.

When you have multiple atoms with different targets you need to do:
=app-portage/eix-0.31.10 amd64 x86
=app-portage/portage-utils ppc
In the following way, amd64 and x86 will stabilize only eix and ppc will
stabilize only portage-utils.

Runtime testing required (which is not mandatory) needs to be filled in the
following way:
- Yes, you are asking to run a package after have compiled/installed it.
- No, you don't need runtime testing (e.g. packages that install only some
files).

Unfortunately there isn't an automated way to port all current stablereqs to
those changes, so I will port them to the stabilization component and ask to
fill properly the "Atoms to stabilize" and "Runtime testing required" fields
in the next days.

In the near future, we will produce a wiki page which describes how to
properly request the stabilizations to ensure that they will be processed
correctly.

NOTE: I'm intending this message as a sort of announcement to invite everyone
to port their stable requests. I guess there isn't much to discuss here. If
you don't like some of the changes that have been done, please open a specific
thread about.

Thanks.

--
Agostino Sarubbo