Good idea, but all the time I read it from first mention until the end of your
email, I asked myself: "Who the hell on the Earth need GOST-crypto crap in
portage?".

The only purpose of this crypto algorythms is to use them in Russian
government-related structures (includig schools, tho :-/ ) just because of
"security through NIH-syndrome".

So, does it mean, gentoo was (or have plans to be) certified by FSB to be
"Russian national OS", or how is it possible on Earth that GOST algos was
implemented in portage? :)

So, excluding this moment, I voting up for your suggestion ;)