Hi folks,

Rxvt is ancient. It's been replace by rxvt-unicode. Rxvt hasn't seen
updates in years. Recently it's been the subject of a security
vulnerability, and I suspect it's filled with other potential
vulnerabilities. Rxvt has no upstream. I tried reaching out to the
former upstream, and it's evident everybody has moved on and has no
interest in further maintenance. It doesn't even have a Gentoo
maintainer!

Given this, I'd like to remove rxvt from Gentoo, with the usual
mask-for-30-days process.

Does anybody have any objections to me doing this? (I'll wait a week
from now before taking any actions.)

Regards,
Jason

--