On Wednesday, September 6, 2017, Brendan Horan <bren...@horan.hk> wrote:
> Hi R0b0t1,
>
> Sounds good to me.
> Shipping a 30kg+ system by it self will not be cheep.
> This is originally why I had the idea to ship all the systems together.

I thought so. Shipping will still be cheaper than a used unit from someone
else, so thank you.

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_sm/1/872/ENUS8203-_h01/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en

> Sorry its a single 4-core CPU.

That is fine. I did not expect to come into a 40+ core POWER server any
time soon. The cheaper servers are about as rare as the expensive ones.

> Lets talk about shipping options, I am open to suggestions and ideas.

If you do not mind I am moving to a private message to discuss this. In
short, time is not too important so the cheapest of the carriers available
to you would work.

I should be able to buy postage and transmit it to you if you have a box
and scale ready.