W dniu nie, 03.12.2017 o godzinie 19∶34 +0100, użytkownik Vincent-Xavier
JUMEL napisał:
> Hello there,
>
> Le 03 décembre à 00:18 Michał Górny a écrit
> > Hello, everyone.
> >
> > This is something that's been talked about privately a lot lately but it
> > seems that nobody went forward to put things into motion. SO here's
> > a proposal that aims to improve the condition of our mailing lists
> > and solve some of the problems they are facing today.
> >

> > Problems
> > ========
> >
> > Currently the developer-oriented mailing lists gentoo-dev and gentoo-
> > project are open to posting by everyone. While this has been generally
> > beneficial, we seem to be having major problems with some
> > of the posters for more than a year. Off hand, I can think of three:

> around ten years and some of your action and decision bother me a lot.
> This one seems to be one of the last and I'm considering quitting Gentoo
> in favour of some other and more friendly place.
>
> I've been wondering for year if it was worth becoming a “official”
> Gentoo developer or if maintaining my own (maybe crappy but usefull)
> ebuilds in my repo was sufficient.

I'm sorry that you feel this way but I respect your choice.

> Instead of dealing with everyone in a blow that could send away
> (expert) users, maybe you could deal only with the nay-sayers that you
> speak of.

Multiple people have tried, and as explained in the long rationale we
haven't had any success. If you have a constructive ideas how to solve
the problem otherwise, we're open to hear them. That's the whole purpose
of this thread.

> In my opinion, I mostly find your work admirable but your answers non
> constructive, and full of insults too.

Truth is, people change in toxic environments. I can't solve all
the problems immediately but I believe this is the first step towards
improving things, also in myself and other developers having problems.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny