It is interesting to see people discussing behavior on list while flat
out ignoring the following.

This person is NOT me! They showed in #gentoo-java the other day.
Prior to that I have never had any contact. They shared the below log
with me then. Which I found flattering and amusing. Haters will hate...

That being said, that people find it acceptable to talk behind another's
back. Lobbing lots of insults. Then having the ego to assume someone
would create a fake identity. Any minimal research can show otherwise.

Further more associating with them me given how they speak of me. That
immediately insults the other person for no reason. They likely had no
idea who I was till others accused them of being me... Which caused
them to research who I was and come to their own conclusions.

The entire situation is laughable and shows a huge double standard. Not
to mention a total lack of respect for others and immature behavior.
Gentoo's status quo....

--
William L. Thomson Jr.