On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 00:25:46 +0100
Kristian Fiskerstrand <k...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> One of the primary issues recently is that you keep bringing up old
> matters in a way that is a criticism of Gentoo overall, in various
> channels. We've heard it already, and to keep bringing it up doesn't
> add additional value to the discussion. So again, please reduce the
> volume of such posts.

Most all still exist, plus new ones. Yet noting new is done to address.
Nothing changes for the good. Rather instead keep doubling done on the
old direction which keeps having a destructive impact. Maybe new
people, still learning the same lessons over and over. Old ones still
trying to force things to work the way they have never and will never.

And you get upset when someone is crying a fowl? If you saw something
being neglected and suffering. You would just stand by silently?

--
William L. Thomson Jr.