On 12/18/2017 1:51 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
> Hello, everyone.
>
> The first news item I'd like to submit for 17.1 profiles follows.
> The item is aimed at ~amd64 users who'd like to test the new profiles.
> When they become stable, a separate news item for all our users will be
> published.

I'm not sure if it is valid to put in the news item or modify the tool,
but users of PostgreSQL will need to either 'mv /usr/lib/postgresql
/usr/lib64' or, probably better, re-execute 'eselect postgresql'. The
symlink will not be moved by the unsymlink-lib tool and build failures
are likely to occur if libraries are searched for in this method

Brian