On 12/20/2017 06:17 PM, Nils Freydank wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 20. Dezember 2017, 17:48:54 CET schrieb kuzetsa:
>>> Could you write a short paragraph for this?
>> Haven't been paying much attention to this thread.
>> (I was quoted here - Point #c versus #d)
>>
>> Am I being asked to write something up?
> Yes, exactly that is what I’m asking for. I think your point c vs. d
> statement
> was that good it might be best if you’d write two or three sentences.

This language should fit heading #5
[ Reasons for warnings and bans ]

--

Posts to the list should be done in good faith. If posts are
clearly germane (limited to the topic under discussion) this

--

The term germane is less subjective than "on topic", but
including a brief definition can be helpful as not all