https://standards.freedesktop.org/desktop-entry-spec/latest/ar01s03.html)

https://www.gentoo.org/glep/glep-0074.html#checksum-algorithms-informational
)

https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/cfc4f8595df2edf9a25ba9ecae2463ba
)

https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/611bdaa76be049c1d650e8995748e7b8
)

https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/message/f26ed870c3a6d4ecf69a821723642975
)

> Copyright
> =========
> This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
3.0
> Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit
> http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Michał Górny

It's going to be hash based? Why? I tried to follow the conversation but