Hi Fabian

Every now and then, my commits get rejected from the Gentoo Git server with an
error saying that my clock is behind and that I need to rewind it. I then run
the command `ntpdate europe.pool.ntp.org' to get my clock synced. Eventually, I
rebase my latest commits with git and push to the repo. Something might have
gone wrong during the clock sync and git rebase? I'm not too sure.

Thanks for pointing out this oddity though!

--
Patrice Clement
Gentoo Linux developer