Hi everyone,

I'm planning to add a new category app-metrics, which is mainly (at
least for my own use case) going to be used for prometheus[0] and its
exporters providing endpoints for prometheus. It can be used for other
packages whose _main_ purpose is to provide metrics, transform or
consume them.

* net-analyzer/prometheus
* app-admin/bind_exporter
* app-admin/elasticsearch_exporter
* app-admin/mongodb_exporter
* app-admin/nginx-vts-exporter
* app-admin/prom2json
* dev-util/buildbot-prometheus

In addition, the following packages will drop their prometheus- prefix
during the package move:

* net-analyzer/prometheus-blackbox_exporter
* net-analyzer/prometheus-node_exporter
* net-analyzer/prometheus-redis_exporter
* net-analyzer/prometheus-snmp_exporter
* net-analyzer/prometheus-uwsgi_exporter
* net-analyzer/prometheus-pushgateway
* net-analyzer/prometheus-alertmanager

With the growing adoption of prometheus I expect more exporters to be
added (I have five more that I want to add in the near future).

Thanks,

Manuel

[0] https://prometheus.io