On 03/22/2018 12:56 AM, Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn wrote:
> Kristian Fiskerstrand schrieb:
>
>> Switching to mailman might have some good merits on its own, but as I
>> understand it it isn't necessary for the proposal at hand, that can be
>> solved using access control lists in mlmmj-process?
>
> I would advise caution that Council better not try to micro-manage Infra here.

By all means, infra should do what they think is right, but this
particular decision doesn't force infra to switch mailing list
infrastructure. If they believe there are reasons to do so, by all
means, but the decision doesn't result in

--
Kristian Fiskerstrand
OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net