W dniu pią, 08.06.2018 o godzinie 13∶02 +0200, użytkownik Ulrich Mueller
napisał:
> >     (
> > +           insopts
> >             insinto "$(_bash-completion-r1_get_bashcompdir)"
> >             doins "${@}"
> >     )
>
> I wonder about these empty insopts commands. According to the spec:
> "When called with no arguments, resets the option list [for the
> install command] to empty."
>
> Now the default permission mode of install(1) is rwxr-xr-x or 0755,
> which is not what you want. So I think you should do an explicit
> insopts -m 0644 here.

Hmm, looks like the spec is screwed.  My idea was actually that it
resets it to the default, and this what Portage does.  However, pkgcore
and paludis both indeed force empty argument list there.  So once again
we reach undefined behavior and have to ban this use...

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny