>From approximately 2AM UTC on June 11 until about 15:00:00 UTC June 14
anyone who sent mail to gentoo-dev would have had their email dropped
unless they were in the aforementioned whitelist. This was due to two bugs
in the mailing list configuration (both operator error.)

1) .*@gentoo.org was not whitelisted.
2) All dropped messages were supposed to be send to the list-admin for
moderation, but that function was not working and messages were silently
dropped.

I have corrected both issues (ulm was kind enough to help me test the fix
for issue #1.) Apologies for the inconvenience. I saw about 4-5 mails
dropped during that time; if you wondered why no one was replying to your
mail or don't see it in the archives, please try sending it again.

Thanks,

-A