On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 14:36:37 +0100
Amy Liffey <amy...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> I apologize to everyone for sending this proposal before it was
> finished. It was not voted on by the QA team hence it was not an
> official proposal by the QA team. There was probably some
> misunderstanding in communication.
>
> After we finish the official draft and it is accepted by QA team
> members, we will be very happy to accept comments on the mailing list
> in the future.

During that drafting process, please clarify how this changes and
differs from the current GLEP48 wording and if the glep needs to be
updated:

If a particular developer persistently causes breakage, the QA team may
request that Comrel re-evaluates that developer's commit rights.
Evidence of past breakages will be presented with this request to
Comrel.

Alexis.