On Sat, 20 Oct 2018 12:41:03 +0200
Michał Górny <mgo...@gentoo.org> wrote:

> We seem to have a lot of global flags that are used only by a few
> packages.  How about moving them to local flags?  List of flags with
> less than 5 packages using them, ordered by use count, follows.  Where
> applicable, local flag descriptions are listed.

I'm mostly in favour. Only a handful in the '3 uses' category strike
me as useful because they seem likely to be used by other packages in
future. ( matroska )

It would also be curious to see this list reorganised by

  cat/pn useflag(arity)

Particularly because it seems a lot of those global useflags have php
as their primary offender.