El 26/3/19 a las 22:15, Ralph Seichter escribió:
> * Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera:
>
> All of my systems, and a big part of my business, depend on Postfix. I
> don't want to start a tug-of-war, but I have been building and using
> Postfix for roughly ten years now. I'm *certain* I'll do a good job.
Good for me xD I think I have been building and using postfix for more
than 10 years but I just don't find it so critical given my usage
(mostly receiving and sending my personal mail). I just stood up to make
sure somebody would maintain it (hence why I suuggested Eras as most of
the work on the package in the last years has been his).