>>> +dv - Dhivehi
>>
>> IANA registry says:
>>
>> | Subtag: dv
>>
>> So maybe make it 'Dhivehi (Maldivian)'?

> Originally I had all three names here but then I noticed that for at
> least some of the existing entries which in the SIL database are
> described by multiple names, lb for instance, only the first one from
> the list is used. Personally I have got no opinion either way.

The reference I had originally used is (warning, large text file):
https://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry

If there are multiple descriptions for a language, use the first one.
So it's "Dhivehi" here.

>>> +to-TO - Tonga (Tonga Islands)
>>
>> Why not just 'to'?

> Good point, "to" does specifically refer to Tonga Islands Tonga after
> all. I think I've been overly cautious here.

Right, this should be:
to - Tonga (Tonga Islands)

> +ps - Pashto (macrolanguage)

For this one, the first description in the IANA registry is "Pushto".

> +iu - Inuktitut (macrolanguage)
> +qu - Quechua (macrolanguage)
> +yi - Yiddish (macrolanguage)

Please omit "(macrolanguage)" from all of the above. It should be listed
only if it's part of the description.

Ulrich