Hi,

Ok, so to me that still makes sense.  So you just still motivated to me why a separate /usr is still a good idea, not why it should be merged.

There are some arbitrary rules there that doesn't make sense.

The real question then really is, why are we merging into /usr and not back into /?

Kind Regards,
Jaco