Hi,

On 29/09/2019 11.56, Michał Górny wrote:
> WDYT?

You mean using HTTPS-only mirrors in 3rdparty mirrors? I am on board
with that.

Ideally, we would switch all of Gentoo resources to HTTPS too. I had a
short discussion about it in #-infra where I was looking for distfiles
and stage3 snapshots mirror roundrobin that is https enabled, this of
course require a huge changes and it unlikely come anytime soon, but for
what's it worth, I think no official Gentoo resource should default to
non encrypted HTTP, and the only http enabled traffic should be a 301
HTTP redirect to https address.

-- Piotr.